Please be advised that this post contains affiliate links. Following one of these links and making a purchase may result in us receiving compensation.
Making money online is a dream of many, especially when it comes to social media. Youtube is a land of fantastic opportunity if you know how to go about it some of it doesn’t even require having 1 million subscribers on Youtube! Some of these ideas don’t even take a huge time to build a following or even making videos, you won’t have to repeatedly look for YouTube estimated earnings to know whether you’ve made it. Take a second and read how you can make money with YouTube even if you don’t have 20 million views on Youtube money!
- One way to earn money on YouTube is by becoming a YouTube partner. This means you get a share of the money from ads that play before, during, or after your videos. To become a YouTube partner, you need to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time in the past year. If your videos get a lot of views, you can make a lot of money this way. For example, if your videos have 20 million views, you could potentially make a lot of money from ads.
- Another way to make money on YouTube is by having a lot of subscribers. If you have 1 million subscribers, you can make a good income from your YouTube channel. This is because the more subscribers you have, the more people will see your videos. And the more people see your videos, the more likely you are to make money from ads, sponsorships, and other income streams.
- You can also make money on YouTube by selling products or merchandise that are related to your videos. This can be anything from t-shirts and hats to online courses and ebooks. You can sell these products through links in your video descriptions or by setting up an online store.
- YouTube also has a feature called Super Chat, which lets viewers pay to have their comments highlighted during a live stream. If you use this feature and have a lot of viewers, you can make money this way.
- You can make money on YouTube by offering paid one-on-one video coaching or consulting services to your viewers. This means that people can pay you for personalized help or advice.
- Lastly, and probably the easiest to get started on this list, you can check out Paying Social Media Jobs. You’ll be doing jobs on behalf of companies and social media personalities. The best part is that you don’t need to build your own following, you’ll be piggy-backing off of theirs! This is probably the easiest of the possibilities!
It’s important to remember that the amount of money you can make on YouTube will depend on a variety of factors, including how many views your videos get, how many subscribers you have, what type of jobs you do, and so much more. YouTube isn’t the land where you have to be the one making videos anymore, it has grown so much!
As always, if you have any other questions, or you’re looking for more, check out Top Level Finds!